[Live-devel] Problem while streaming 720P and g711 with livemedia

hello yongzhen heyongzhenlf at 163.com
Thu Jul 8 00:50:45 PDT 2010

   Hi,Ross
 Before stream 720P at 15fps (video estimatebitrat 600~2000kbps,audio estimatebitrate 64kbps),I have stream D1 at 30fps  and g711 with livemedia, and it works well.With the same implement,livemedia works well at the first 6 minutes,but the video  seems like sent  more and more slowly. At last video  @1fps,audio works well.
  By the way, if i just transport video or audio only ,it works well.
    I set fdurationInmicroseconds = 1000000/15;
    gettimeofday(&fpresentationtime,NULL);
    Any advice for me?
regards,
Hello yongzhen