[Live-devel] New LIVE555 release - fixes a problem with receiving

Kamil Dobkowski kamildobk at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jul 9 06:58:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've tested the latest version ( 2010.07.07 ) of LiveMedia library. Unfortunately the problem with RTPoverTCP still remains. OpenRTSP client connects to the server and starts receiving  data, but nothing is written to the output file, the same is with http tunneling, the same is with my application ( no frame handler called ). Unicast works fine in turn. I'm running all examples on Windows platform, so maybe it is a reason ( but I doubt it ).

Kamil