[Live-devel] RTP packet lost whenLive555MediaServerstreamsforward Dektec DTE3114

Lambert Marc marc.lambert at smardtv.com
Tue Jul 13 00:17:37 PDT 2010

I'm using windows because we also use several application all done on windows !!!
I fully agree with you about the weakness of this OS but it's like that and I don't really have choice.

On the other hand, I have the chance to be able to compare 2 kind of streaming and I tried to reproduce the behavior of the Qvidium with Live555 and it is true than nothing fix the problem. I also confirm I share with you than the code of the library is correct and then I have better time to keep it in this state.

By the way and since I did not clearly identified the bug, I'm going to wait for ther Dektec log to understand wich kind of packets are lost on the DTE-3114 side and to get their explaination, perhaps it will be easy to fix and I will forward my conclusion.

Thank you again for your help, it helped me to better understand the library architecture.