[Live-devel] RTP packet lost whenLive555MediaServerstreamsforward Dektec DTE3114

Lambert Marc marc.lambert at smardtv.com
Tue Jul 13 09:37:02 PDT 2010

After some new tests, if I modify NEW_DURATION_WEIGHT, TIME_ADJUSTMENT_FACTOR or PCR_PERIOD_VARIATION_RATIO, nothing becomes right but I defined DEBUG_PCR and when macroblocks happen, I can see a variation on the estimation of the PCR. Most of the time, it is at 162 and regularly it decreases at 108, then increases at 268 and comes back at 162. "this duration" stays at 162 all the time...

Do you know what it means ?