[Live-devel] Live555 Streaming from a live source

Sagi Ben Moshe sagi at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 21 06:06:30 PDT 2010

Hi Ross,

We have implemented a stream for AAC audio and it works great, we also
implement a stream for H.264 and it also works great. We would like to
combine these two streams under one name.
Currently, we have one stream called h264Video and another stream called
aacAudio (Different streams, DESCRIBE). We would like to have one stream
called audioVideo which configure two setups 1 for the video and 1 for the
audio.
Can you please let us know what is the best way to implement it?

Thanks,
Sagi