[Live-devel] dump h264 video problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jul 30 08:48:17 PDT 2010

First, please trim your responses before posting them!  (From now on,
your posts will be moderated (just like the n00bs that use @gmail.com
addresses).)

>Basically I've found that all streams that are not working are in some
>way out of sync. All of them fail at line:
>
>if (!ioState->syncOK(presentationTime))
>at line 414 of QuickTimeFileSink.cpp

You have anough information (Complete Source Code!) to figure out why
the "syncOK()" calls are always failing for the non-working streams.
But it may be because these streams do not include RTCP "SR" packets
(or if they do, there's a firewall somewhere that's blocking them).
If that's the case, then these streams are non-compliant, and you
will never be able to synchronize them.