[Live-devel] regression in live555 connecting an acti camera

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jun 18 02:04:18 PDT 2010

>I found another camera not working anymore with live555. It's a sanyo.
>The issue seems different.

Yes, it was easy to figure out the problem with the Sanyo camera; it
was (quite rightfully) complaining because we didn't change the
"CSeq" number when we retransmitted the DESCRIBE request following
the initial authorization failure.

This will be fixed shortly.

The first problem (with the "acti" camera) seems less obvious.  I'll
take a closer look at it later today.  (If you could make available a
publically-accessible "rtsp://" URL for one of these cameras, it
would help a lot in debugging the problem.)

Thanks for reporting these problems.