[Live-devel] How to contribute code?

David Stegbauer david.stegbauer at acision.com
Fri Jun 18 03:10:31 PDT 2010

Hello,

I use live555 library for some internal testing. I would like to contribute
code back to you. What is the best (preferred) way to do it?

I was also not able to find any public git or svn repository for live555. Could
you consider to make one? There are many free git hosting sites and it would
really help even if you put there just the releases and make it read-only.

Best Regards
David Stegbauer