[Live-devel] openRTSP segfault on max osx

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 22 02:26:58 PDT 2010

>Please try the following, which should fix this problem:
>
>In "testProgs/playCommon.cpp", line 1104, move the statement
>	closeMediaSinks();
>down 5 lines, so that it now takes place after
>	Medium::close(session);

It turns out that I didn't have this quite right.  The correct
sequence of statements - starting at line 1104 - should be:

	tearDownStreams();
	closeMediaSinks();
	Medium::close(session);

I have now installed a new version (2010.06.22) of the code that
fixes this bug (as well as Sebastien Escudier's latest "RTSPClient"
bug).