[Live-devel] How to contribute code?

BONNEAU Guy gbonneau at miranda.com
Thu Jun 24 09:00:45 PDT 2010

Jeremy,

Since you already manage an open source project would you be available
to setup and manage an open source public repository for live555. We
could commit the sources as Ross release them since they are of public
domain. I could offer some help if you want. Ross would only need to
setup an URL link in the FAQ section for those people that want an
history browsing of the changes for whatever reason.

Guy