[Live-devel] mixed rtp payload

Sébastien Escudier sebastien-devel at celeos.eu
Tue Jun 29 00:09:48 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 15:17 -0700, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> >m=data 0 RTP/AVP 111
> >a=rtpmap:111 octet-stream/1
> >a=fmtp:111 Mac=08007b885ad5; Model=VCC-HD2500P; TargetBitRate=900;
> >FirmVer=01030000; CameraSeries=2;
>
> Yes, this is something totally non-standard.  However, I think you
> can receive this data by adding the command-line option "-S 0" to
> "openRTSP".  (<http://www.live555.com/openRTSP/#other-options>)

Thank you Ross.
I tried this, but it doesn't work.
I think the issue is because there are two streams but only one
a=control attribute in the sdp description.
The camera sends both video and data in the same stream, and this seems
to be non standard.
If I understood the RTSP rfc correctly, each session must have its own
control attribute.

Sebastien.

Kamil : I don't use TCP method but I tried the -t option and it works.