[Live-devel] Where to register the file extension name in Live555

Live Media Server awesomeprojectgroup at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:03:07 PST 2010

Hi
We are trying to enhance the live 555 code to stream MP4 . We have developed
the *parser* for it. Please tell us, where to register the extension name
.MP4 (the file which registers the extensions).
Kindly guide us how to proceed further. When i try to extend the if else
loop which checks for extension by including MP4 ( in DynamicRTSPServer.cpp
, line no 160 i am not able to even display an error message at the client
side).

Regards
awesomeprojectgroup