[Live-devel] openRTSP

Andro Debevere andro.debevere at ugent.be
Mon Mar 8 01:39:10 PST 2010

I already did this for myself and I wrote it in a previous post:

http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2010-February/011827.html

This does solve the issue, and I only get in trouble now while testing if I
start and stop the application too many times in a short time (due to a
socket limitation, creating sockets returning a -1 socket handle that were
not properly handled), but you already responded to this :)