[Live-devel] compiling each modules individually in VS2008

Harish N harishn at netxcell.com
Mon Mar 8 21:13:04 PST 2010

Regards,
Harish
NPD team

From: Harish N
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 10:42 AM
To: 'live-devel at lists.live555.com'

Hello all...

I am working on LIVE555,on RTSPClient and RTSPserver......I need little help in compiling OpenRTSP using visual Studio 2008..i tried compiling but there few link errors in it.....

So anyone who worked on it using vs2008 please do assist me..... even followed the steps mentioned in few of the sites....I did Google and used all the possible resources and ended up with few errors while compiling

So anyone here in this group do tell me the steps to build each of the modules first, so that I would myself link each module again and run the OPENRTSP client and server...any help is really appreciable...

thanks all