[Live-devel] Streaming H.264 and PCM in a session.

William bigskang at nimbustek.com
Mon Mar 8 23:05:39 PST 2010

I have written own codes that testOnDemandRTSPServer send two RTPs to a RTSP
client; one is for H.264 NAL and another is for PCM. I referenced the case
of mpeg1or2AudioVideoTest and I think it is possible.

If only a type of RTP packet is received to VLC(audio or video), VLC can
decode it with no problem. But if both types of RTP packets is received,
VLC's video is always stopped and only sound is heard.

Is my thought wrong?