[Live-devel] "undefined references" when linking with liveMedia

Paulo Rogério Panhoto paulo at voicetechnology.com.br
Wed Mar 10 16:16:22 PST 2010

For the record, I checked out how the samples are built and did some quick
research on the internet <
http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/gccintro/gccintro_18.html>. The
conclusion is (breaking news to me and)  order of the libraries passed to
the linker actually matter.

So I just need to switch UsageEnvironment and BasicUsageEnvironment on the
libraries.

Regards,

Paulo.