[Live-devel] 64Bit patch for QuickTimeFileSink and mp4a esds fix

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Fri Mar 12 07:27:12 PST 2010

Hi, it's again me;-)

Since I fixed the mp4a.esds, which was broken and ignored before, the fix in...
---
2010.01.07:
- Fixed a bug in "parseGeneralConfigStr()" (it was mistakenly returning an
extra byte).
---
... hit me as first. The extra byte was blindly removed in
QuickTimeFileSink.cpp. Now that it wasn't there anymore the config was crippled.

Another patch fixing this is attached.

Regards, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria