[Live-devel] Question about MediaServer+OpenRTSP+VLC

jérémy HAGE hage.jeremy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:31:59 PST 2010

Thank you for your answer but the problem is that I want to relay the stream
with testRelay. What I really want to do is to open the stream with openRTSP
then receive it with testRelay to relay the stream to the the localhost but
also to another VLC client of the network. So I can't just open the stream
directly with VLC. What I want to do is a sort of Streaming P2P application.
Is it possible?
Thanks,
Jamy