[Live-devel] New LIVE555 release - fixes RTP-over-TCP RTSP commandbug

Rawling, Stuart SRawling at pelco.com
Sun Mar 14 14:50:29 PDT 2010

Thanks Ross,

Can we now remove the ³hack² you put in for version ³2009.11.27² that
removed the GET_PARAMETER option being listed as valid after an OPTIONS
command is received?  I believe the fix you put in place will now allow
clients to call GET_PARAMETER if they wish.

(RTSPServer.cpp:452)

Regards,
Stuart

--
Stuart Rawling | API & Integration | stuart.rawling at pelco.com | +1(559)
388-6248| PELCO by Schneider Electric

This transmission is intended only for use by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission. The information contained in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.