[Live-devel] generating RTP streams....!

Harish N harishn at netxcell.com
Mon Mar 15 03:42:17 PDT 2010

Thank you Ross for your help

I have tried checking the code...I used my code in between media server and VLC...

when I received setup command from VLC ,

theres nothing like "destination=" in transport field.....

how to do it now....

Say for example if I want to connect from a client(VLC from <ip1>) to media server on <ip2>.... Now our media server responds to ip1(on some port number).

But I want to send the RTP streams to <ip3>...

So I tried doing it by VlC client connecting to my code... I then changed the <ip> and port number and then forwarded the request to media server(on diff machine)

But when I searched for a destination ip in SETUP request I found nothing of that kind....

Instead how can I achieve my fumctionality(either by using my code or removing my code).... If it can be done in  any one of the ways do give me an idea....

Thank you