[Live-devel] MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer produces 0 byte index files

Melms, Kenneth X. -ND Kenneth.X.Melms.-ND at espn.com
Wed Mar 17 09:57:06 PDT 2010

Ross -

Excellent news!

I tried out the new version, and it does indeed index the file I sent you - but it doesn't index some of the other ones I have.

I can accumulate a set of files that fail and make them available if that helps.

I assume I could also diff the versions and see what you did and try a DIY hack, but I would rather defer to the expert ;)

Thanks for your quick response.