[Live-devel] information about sdp file suport in live555......!

Harish N harishn at netxcell.com
Mon Mar 22 06:13:40 PDT 2010

Hello all,

Am running live media server (vS2008) in my testing server....

It  streams the files (which are in the current directory) well...

But I wanted to know whether if it can use the sdp file generated by VLC and stream the corresponding file...

This functionality works in Darwin....

Please do mention if it can happen in this also.... Because when I tested it, it didn't work....

Before this, I want to know whether sdp is supported or not......May be if there is any flag setting(if so,mention me)..

Any help is highly appreciated...

Thank you..
Harish