[Live-devel] RTP Timestamp to UTC time

mohita gandotra mohitagandotra at gmail.com
Sun May 9 01:19:18 PDT 2010

Hi All

We are developing a client application using Live555. Our application have
some specific requirement of converting the rtp timestamp of each video
frame to utc time. So I have following query regarding this:

1.The MediaSink class of Live555 gets the presentation time as a parameter
in aftergettingframe function.This presentation time can be converted to RTP
timestamp using convertToRTPTimestamp function in RTPSink class.I just want
to know how this rtp timestamp can be converted to UTC time.
--
Mohita Gandotra