[Live-devel] linking error

Anuroop Jesu jesuas at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:35:22 PDT 2010

check whether  you are linking following "*-lgroupsock*"

With Warm Regards
Jesu Anuroop Suresh

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in
the opposite direction."
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."