[Live-devel] Problem about Application of live555 in embeded system

尧平 yaopingtiankong at 163.com
Mon Nov 1 20:12:41 PDT 2010

According to your suggestion, I have done some tests like the following:
1. Firstly,I open testOnDemandRTSPServer in super terminal, then I run openRTSP in cmd like :
openRTSP rtsp://192.168.1.120/mpeg4ESVideoTest, the window print out some message,but stop ataccept:application/sdp.
 after a while,I try to open another cmd ,and input the same command,  it was surprise the two window print out all the message and begin to receive data. but another problem comes out
2、The client receive data very slow just like what happened when using VLC (what I said  in my first email)
but it also works well when I run testOnDemandRTSPServer in linux system(not embeded).

So can you tell me why? Thanks.