[Live-devel] Index onlive stream

Mojtaba Nouri mojtaba.nouri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:21:02 PDT 2010

Hi
I am trying to capture a live stream (which is MPEG2TS) via openRTSP and
instead of recording it in 'video-MP2T-1', index the received video
on-live.

FramedSource* video1 = sources[0]; //I caught it from MediaSubsession
MediaSink* outputIndexerSink = FileSink::createNew(*env, "out.tsx");
FramedSource* indexer = MPEG2IFrameIndexFromTransportS
tream::createNew(*env, video1);

outputIndexerSink->startPlaying(*indexer, subsessionAfterPlaying, NULL);

when I run it, I get these errors:
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (188).  940 bytes of trailing data will be
dropped!

what seems to be the problem?

Regards
Mojtaba