[Live-devel] rtsp serving camera stream

Jordi jortola86 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:11:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm developing a rtsp server for an embedded (i-mx53) over linux. I
suppose this great library will compile and run but the main problem is
that I don't know where to start due to the leak of documentation (maybe
I didn't find it). I need to transmit in a session: video and binary
data from memory. I'll receive uncompressed L16 (luminance 16bits) video
from a camera in my embedded device, I'll have to encode that video in
h264 and keep it synk with the binary data and send to all my
subscripted clients.

Could anyone explain me how to get this?