[Live-devel] JPEGVideoRTPSink and Restart markers

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Nov 10 08:50:48 PST 2010

>The problem now is that, even if I *don't* subclass JPEGVideoRTPSink
>anymore (I even wiped the files of the subclasses from the HD), and
>use instead liveMedia's JPEGVideoRTPSink class, the double-free
>corruption problem is still here, as it was before commenting out
>the efficiency hack.

OK.  Unfortunately I'm having a hard time seeing how/why this problem
is occurring, so could you please add the following debugging
statement:
     fprintf(stderr, "DEBUG: %d = %d - (%d + %d + %d), tbs %d, tba %d,
ods %d\n", newPacketStart, fOutBuf->curPacketSize(), rtpHeaderSize,
fSpecialHeaderSize, frameSpecificHeaderSize(),
fOutBuf->totalBufferSize(), fOutBuf->totalBytesAvailable(),
fOutBuf->overflowDataSize());

just after the statement
	    unsigned newPacketStart = fOutBuf->curPacketSize() -
(rtpHeaderSize + fSpecialHeaderSize + frameSpecificHeaderSize());

and let us know the output (when the problem occurs).  Thanks.