[Live-devel] max length of rtsp url .

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Nov 17 22:03:33 PST 2010

>can i change this length by overwrite RTSPClientSession?

No, the way to change this length is by changing the definition of
"RTSP_PARAM_STRING_MAX" in "liveMedia/include/RTSPCommon.hh".

If you find a new value that works for you, then let us know, and I
may change the definition in future releases of the code.

>and Would you mind change RTSPClientSession from protected to public?

No, not yet - because I'm not yet convinced that this is needed.

>or i can't inhert from RTSPClientSession in Visual C++ 6.0.

So far noone else has reported this problem.

Can anyone else (preferably someone with a professional email
address) confirm (or deny) that this is a problem?