[Live-devel] h.264 indexer

Sébastien RAILLARD (COEXSI) sr at coexsi.fr
Mon Nov 29 15:31:38 PST 2010

Dear Nouri,

I didn’t know that avidemux was creating an index file. It seems to be used
for subtitling synchronization.

It may be possible to convert this index file to as .tsx file for live555
but I can’t find in the avidemux source code where the index is created, how
it is created and the file format of the idx file.

Sebastien.