[Live-devel] SDP problem in openRTSP

kanav gandhi kanavgandhi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 23:46:52 PST 2010

Thanks for your reply. Well actually this is part of my school project,
thats why I am writing it myself :)

I was able to figure out the problem I had. If I send the actual SDP message
in another rtsp response, it worked.
Though now I have another problem. The client tells me that it is 'Unable to
create receiver for "video/VP8" subsession: RTP payload format unknown or
not supported'. So I am guessing that the live555 libraries don't support
VP8. Is this correct?

Thanks and Regards,
Kanav