[Live-devel] Newbie with a DirectShow headache

Ralf Globisch rglobisch at csir.co.za
Fri Oct 8 05:48:21 PDT 2010

Iain,> I've updated my client on the options from what you've said and recommend > that we restart from Ralf's filter (hey! Comments as well!).I hope the code is up to scratch, I just released it open source in the hope that someone integratingDirectShow and live555 might find it useful, sinceI found it difficult to get going being new to DirectShow and live555. Any feedback or criticism regarding design/correctness/efficiency would be appreciated.As for the comments, there's prob not enough but feel free to drop me a line on the forum if something is unclear.>Ralf, I'll see if the client will allow me to post any updates (e.g. video)> back up to Sourceforge.Great stuff, would be nice to add some functionality to the filter.Ralf