[Live-devel] live-devel Digest, Vol 84, Issue 4

Eyal Shveky eyals at aeronautics-sys.com
Mon Oct 11 08:33:38 PDT 2010

Hi Guy

Thank you for your fast response. It's not easy to search the archive
for the correct "Visual Studio 2008 solution".

Can you please direct me to the right month or alternately send me a zip
of the solution.

Thanks Eyal

    Shveky Eyal

Software Engineer at Aeronautics

E-Mail: eyals at aeronautics-sys.com <mailto:eyals at aeronautics-sys.com>

Ext:   +972-8-9433600 #731

Mobile   +972-52-2800868

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Compile live555 in vsts 2008 (BONNEAU Guy)

Message: 1