[Live-devel] RTSP-over-HTTP question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Oct 22 03:36:32 PDT 2010

>and that's all ... I see no other requests sent to the server. I
>think the problem is beacause this server does not immediately close
>its connection after http reply, so client is able to send a
>repeated request during the same connection but it is ignored by the
>server.

No, the problem is that the server is completely ignoring the
resending of the HTTP "GET" command - the one that contains the
properly filled-in "Authorization:" header.  Because this is not our
server (i.e., it apparently was not developed using our code), we
can't help you any more here.  You're going to have to contact the
server developer for help.