[Live-devel] H264 over RTP/RFC 3984

Larry Cui Larry.Cui at zoran.com
Mon Oct 25 12:07:16 PDT 2010

Jeremy Noring,

Windows Firewall default state is ON.
After Off the firewall, streaming is ok.
With my implementation, only video packet and SPS and PPS are sent out, there is no SEI packet. VLC plays well, while Quicktime plays without video output. I believe quicktime does not select right demux/decoder. Also, the new version Quicktime has no way to select the file format in the preferences.
Did you make any select in the preferences in Quicktime?

Thanks,