[Live-devel] H264 over RTP/RFC 3984

Larry Cui Larry.Cui at zoran.com
Tue Oct 26 08:55:20 PDT 2010

I have already set SPS and PPS in SDP, also, Movie Inspector in Quicktime tells the right H264 format. Data is buffering and playing, but only QT logo is showing up. Movie FPS is 0 (abnormal), other parameters are right.
I looked through Apple Quicktime forum, other person posted the same problem, but no body replied with a solution.

Thanks,