[Live-devel] bug when clock is reset back in time

Alexandr Němec a.nemec at atlas.cz
Fri Sep 3 06:32:27 PDT 2010

Dear Sebastien (and Ross),

which OS were you using to reproduce this problem? I am using an older live555 release and I could not see this problem, my OS is Windows. I turned back the clock by several hours and everything continues working as expected, no CPU overload and my openRTSP based client was still delivering samples with no problems. Might this problem be related to a specific platform only?

Thanks
Alex

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 02:37 -0700, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> OK, I've now installed a new version (2010.09.03) of the code that
> should fix this particular problem.

Works fine for me, thanks.