[Live-devel] more RTSP/H264 questions Was:Using openRTSP to receive and decode h264

John Tam tamj01 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:24:20 PDT 2010

Let's say in your case, MPlayer is the client program and VLC is the server program.  The source & sink here mean the objects within a program.  For your instance of the MPlayer program, the source is H264VideoRTPSource and the sink is some kind of renderer.  You will find H264VideoRTPSink in your VLC.