[Live-devel] A Bug with "MediaSubsession::getNormalPlayTime()" and its solution (John.Shaofa)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Sep 10 00:25:59 PDT 2010

>If you run them it two separate PC computers, you have almost 100%
>chance to reproduce the problem.

No sorry - I'm still not seeing this happen at all.  And I still
don't see how this situation (an old packet being sent by the server
after having responded to a RTSP "PLAY" command (for 'seeking')) can
be happening with our (unmodified) RTSP server implementation.

However, because it's conceivable that other server implementations
might have this problem, I went ahead and added your 'sanity check'
to the code, and released a new version: 2010.09.10