[Live-devel] network disconnection notification in openRTSP

Aranganathan Sankaradoss arang1978 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 21:53:28 PDT 2010

hello Sir,

        I checked my doubt in the previous threads of discussion. I couldn't
find it. So I am sending my doubts to you.

When I start openRTSP,  if there is no network connection, is it possible to
keep checking the server status without exiting the openRTSP?

If I disconnect the internet, while openRTSP is receiving the data from
server, then program exits after 10 minutes. Is there any way to get
immediate notification after the disconnection of internet in RTSP Client?

Regards,
Arang.