[Live-devel] How To codify the testH264videoStreamer Program in order to transmit NAL units?

Abbas Javadtalab abbasj at discover.uottawa.ca
Sun Apr 10 23:55:10 PDT 2011

Hello,
I am trying to modify the "testH264VideoStreamer" program in order to
get NAL unit instead of using file.
I have developed an user interface to work with x264 library. the UI is
able to encode each frame and generate NAL nits using x264 library. Now,
I want to integrate this UI with "testH264VideoStreamer" program.
I have some question:
1-How can I pass the NAL unit to this program directly?
2-Is there any function that get the NAL units directly?
3- Is there any live chat similar to x264 developer group to ask
questions online?
Any help is appropriated.
Thanks in advance.
Abbas