[Live-devel] new Socket connection

Ivan Maldonado Zambrano imaldonado at semex.com.mx
Mon Aug 8 14:50:26 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Actually I'm trying to integrate live555MediaServer App in a Qt Linux
App.

I have a doubt about live555MediaServer App.

At the moment of play rtsp://192.168.100.228/<filename> from VLC,

live555MediaServer APP goes to DynamicRTSPServer.cpp FILE and enters to
ServerMediaSession* DynamicRTSPServer::lookupServerMediaSession(char
const* streamName) FUNCTION.
- Who is calling DynamicRTSPServer::lookupServerMediaSession FUNCTION? I
suppose that in some place there is a function called
newSocketConnection that execute this function.
- May somebody help me to understand what happen at the moment of play
rtsp://192.168.100.228/<filename>?

Regards and thanks in advance
 Iván Maza