[Live-devel] Problem about create many MP4-file

Yin Lijie yinlijie2011 at 163.com
Mon Aug 22 01:12:05 PDT 2011

Hi all,
      I want use Live555 library for my program. I want receive H.264 media and AAC audio from RTSP server, and get them to a MP4-file every ten minute.
      Look! This is my step:

1/ Send the RTSP "PAUSE" command when time is up
2/ Call Medium::close(pointer-to-your-MP4-file-object)
3/ Create a new MP4-file-object
4/ Call "startPlaying()" on your new MP4-file-object
5/ Send the RTSP "PLAY" command

But the program will dead inTaskScheduler::doEventLoop() (I use visual stdio 6 to debug). The OS(windows xp) say: memory can't written.

How can I solve this problem.

Thank you!
Best wishes from Yin Lijie!