[Live-devel] Mythtv and IPTV over HTTP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Aug 31 09:50:31 PDT 2011

On Aug 31, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Peppino Incasa wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to use mythtv to see IPTV over HTTP.
> How can I edit the source of LiveMedia for to do this?

You don't 'edit' the source at all - just as you don't edit the source of any other source-code library that you use.  If you want to extend the functionality of our library, you do so via C++ subclassing - i.e., by writing new code of your own; not by modifying the existing code.

But in any case, I don't think your question is relevant to this mailing list, because the only (client) HTTP streaming that our library supports is for RTSP-over-HTTP, which is already fully implemented.