[Live-devel] Write completed Nal / frame to sink when a new begins

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Dec 7 02:51:26 PST 2011

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand your question.

However, rather than messing around modifying the supplied code, which is something that you shouldn't be doing, especially since you are "a bit lost at how the data is transferred between source and sink", why don't you instead treat the existing "MultiFramedRTPSource" code as being an opaque 'black box', and tell us what you want *your* application code to do?

I.e., assuming, for now at least, that you cannot modify the existing code (because you will get no support from me if you do), what problem do you have - or think you have - with it?