[Live-devel] Creating multiple OpenRtspClient [ or destroying current client in a proper way ]

6.45 6.45.Vapuru 6.45.vapuru at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:26:45 PST 2011

Hi,

In openRtspClient i modify shutdown() method: I remove
"exit(exitValue)"...Because without exiting the program i try to  create
new client....

When I use live555 client i see that env object is not desyroyed when
client [modified] shutdown method is called...

So when I decide to use env->reclaim() but it does not destroy object also
since

     env->liveMediaPriv --> is not NULL

And i can not  delete any FileSink object using delete because their
destructor are not private... FileSink objects remains ...

I want a "new born" client without exit the code...How can I get real
"shutdown" method which destroy all aobjects and give me new one?

Any one has modified code so that it can create multiple clients?

Best Wishes