[Live-devel] mpeg2transportstreamfromessource

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Dec 14 07:07:43 PST 2011

> So… back to the issue, can you tell me the steps the data goes thru for this?
>
> Encoder dataàH264DescriteFrameràessoure.addDataàMPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource->.ts file

In this case, you don't need any H.264 'framer' class (you need that only if your source is a byte stream, or if you're feeding into a "H264VideoRTPSink").

You should be able to feed your encoder data directly to a "MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource", by calling "MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource::addNewVideoSource()", with "mpegVersion" == 5.