[Live-devel] Multicast to rtsp with Amino A125

Ben Wheway ben at europa-network.com
Thu Dec 15 10:32:09 PST 2011

Hi All,

I´m hoping you can help us, it would be much appreciated if you can.

We have many Amino A125 STB´s. The server we currently use to rtsp to them is outdated and we need a new system to stream to them. Your software appears to be able to do this but im struggling to find guides to achieve this. Here is a background of what we have as in streams etc:

We multicast from our encoders to our current streaming server. This server then RTSP´s out to the Amino STB. The multicast input stream is MPEG4/h264 TS UDP. We then RTSP over UDP unicast out to the STB.

So we need to input UDP multicast to live555 server and then RTSP UDP unicast to the Amino STB.

Could you help me out with how to achieve this or point me to the correct site page etc.

We can pay for someone to help us achieve this?

Thanks

Ben