[Live-devel] Multicast to rtsp with Amino A125

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Dec 16 07:42:30 PST 2011

> Many Thanks for your reply. This is the first time I have seen Live555 and the below doesn’t make any sense when im looking at that file.

Use of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software requires a good working knowledge of C++, and systems programming.  You need to have this, plus take the time to understand (using the demo applications) how LIVE555-based applications work.  Once you've done that, my previous message will make sense.

> Could you possibly send me the file with the updated changes? We will pay for your time.
>
> If you can, could you create 1 of the channels and I can duplicate the rest.
>

> Channel 1:
> Input: 234.5.90.131:4900
> Output: rtsp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/channel1.xx

Unfortunately I don't have the time to engage in custom programming for individual projects like this.  But perhaps someone else on this mailing list might be interested in helping you?  (In that case, they can contact you off the list.)