[Live-devel] Multicast to rtsp with Amino A125

Ben Wheway ben at europa-network.com
Sun Dec 18 03:04:44 PST 2011

Hi warren

Thanks for your reply. We currently use that for our other type of STB but vlc /vlm doesn't work with Amino's. The rtsp protocol isn't supported. I have tested live555 with a mpeg4 ts capture from our multicast and it works perfectly. I just don't know how to configure live streaming. Ross has sent instructions but to me it doesn't make sense

Is this something you can do for us? Of course we will pay for your time.

Thanks

Ben